Monday, December 20, 2010

I Have Frustration In Me

There is a series of books about a little girl named Junie B. Jones.  She always has the right words for everything and every situation she finds herself in.  One phrase she says is "I have frustration in me".  I can totally relate with Junie B. right now.  Since birth L has dealt with one thing after another.  I'm usually patient about these things that have come our way but I maybe running out of it.  Last May she got tubes for reoccuring ear infections.  They seemed to have worked but now she has reoccuring sinus infections.  She's actually scheduled to have her tonsils and adenoids removed on Tuesday but this past Friday she came down with what seems to be a virus or strep!  Our family had plans to go to KC but after she got sick at the last minute we decided Josh and D should go and I would stay home with her in hopes of getting her well for tomorrow. Well she seems to be doing somewhat better but she still has a mild fever...ugh!  I hate that my daughter is not well and can't seem to stay well.  So Junie B., I get it!  I have frustration in me too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment