Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Amazing Husband

Here's what I admire about my husband:

1. He is a wise and intelligent man. Whenever I need advice I always go straight to him first. I've also been known to ask him for advice for my friends.

2. He is a great source of strength for me. We have survived a lot together in our 10 (almost 11 years) of marriage and with him we have faced challenging situations and burdens with ease.

3. He is so funny! He has always had an amazing ability to make me laugh no matter what.

4. He is an awesome dad. He plays with the kids and makes them laugh histarically. I actually have to ask him to stop being so goofy sometimes because he and the kids will get so out of control!!!

5. He is a wonderful listener and so easy to have a conversation with. I remember one time we were in a restaurant talking while we were waiting for our food and the owner came up to us and said he knew we were in love because Josh never took his eyes off me while we were talking. He could tell that he was interested in what I had to say.

6. He is a man of his word, trustworthy, dependable and reliable.

7. He is an awesome leader and provider for our family.

8. Although he presents himself as strong he truely has a soft spot in his heart for me and the kids. He would do anything in the world for us. His favorite thing to do with the kids is wrestle and play.

9. He loves the Lord. He serves Him wholeheartedly and prays daily for our family.

10. He is a very generous man with his time and money. It is hard for him to tell anyone in need of help "no".

11. He encourages me to stand strong for what I believe in. He advises me on issues and keeps me focused.

God created Josh perfectly for me. I tend to be strong willed and determined and it takes a strong willed and determined man to lead me. I am so thankful I married him. I fall in love with him all over again everyday. We are so blessed and I know many of those blessings come from his willingness to be open, taught and changed by God's word. He stands strong in his commitments to God and me and the security I have in this is priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment