I got to spend spring break with my husband and kids. It was wonderful. All we did was stay home and play around the house. For my birthday we went to the "dinosaur museum". D loved it. Of course, he and Josh fooled around while L and I sat on the side lines watching the boys goof and play. She is definately a mommy's girl. To her mother's satisfaction she was upset that mom left her when it was time to go back to work. (Sorry Angie :)) I am truly in love with both of my children.
Easter was very rewarding. I have been working with D on what the true meaning is. Josh and I take Proverbs 22:6 personally. We don't do the Easter bunny, although D loves to hunt eggs!!! Can anybody say "money"? Last year he could tell you it was because Jesus died. This year it went something like this..."Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He went to Heaven in a cloud. Now He is alive!" I can see him learning and growing in that learning. I pray for him and L everyday...for their salvation. It is more important to me than anything else. I can never say "God has blessed us" enough.
What a beautiful story of love, trust and hope. "GOD can do anything you know..." Just Trust HIM.. Can't wait to see what HE has planned for your futures! I'm looking forward to watching your family grow and mature!! LGM
ReplyDelete