Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's Still Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!
Okay I know it's already a few days after Christmas but we're still Christmasing :) The kids still have cousins to see and play with, candy to eat, and presents to open. I love this time of year with them. And now that L is getting more independant (thank goodness!!!) she is loving it. Being that her birthday is before Christmas and she's had a little practice opening gifts she knows what a wrapped up box means now. D has probably had the best Christmas yet though. He asked for the Thomas the Train Adventure Canyon for MONTHS and got it. It was the only gift from me and Josh that he didn't know about. By stupidity we took a 3 year old Christmas shopping with us. Of course he remembered everything he was getting. Yeah, we won't do that again.
It's this time of year though that I stop and thank God for how much he has blessed me with. Two amazing, wonderful, beautiful children. I can't help but remember Christmases past when I longed for a child so much. Now that I have them I can' t imagine life without either one of them, although I do long for sleep now that we have L. LOL! And as I write this she is again demanding me to get off the computer and attend to her needs. So maybe I can do this later.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Love to you all

1 comment:

  1. You ARE alive!!!!!!

    I know life is busy, but I would love to keep up with your precious kiddos. I cannot believe that Lilly is already 1. Time is flying by!!

    Keep in touch and UPDATE THIS BLOG WITH NEW PICTURES!! LOL

    ReplyDelete